Lawyer Managing Partner
- A generalist in corporate and executive taxation, which he has practised for over 20 years in major international firms and for the past 10 years in French firms
- He acts for an international clientele of entrepreneurs, growth companies, SMEs and ETIs
- His clients’ sectors of activity are very varied: industry, new technologies, fashion, software, pharmaceuticals, new energies. This diversity of situations has enabled him to acquire a very operational approach to tax issues
- He also regularly provides assistance in tax audits and litigation
- This has enabled him to develop significant experience of the tax issues faced by companies and individuals operating internationally.
- He advises companies and individuals on their international operations
This multi-sectoral experience for clients of all sizes allows him to advise his clients in the context of their international deployment by providing specific expertise on foreign tax rules and the implementation of this internationalisation of their activity
He also makes this experience available to individuals, whether or not they are French residents, who wish to structure, diversify and develop their assets with a view to passing them on to their heirs
- Entrepreneurial sense and desire to be a player in the dematerialization of the legal profession. Cyril is one of the founders of LegalProd, a SaaS software editor for lawyers, of which he is also the President.
- Listening skills, and the search for practical and operationally feasible solutions that meet the economic needs of its clients
- Tenacity and confidence
PRESENTATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
Cyril is a regular speaker at specialised tax seminars and webinars.
He regularly writes articles in the national and international press on French and international tax issues (his articles can be found on the internet in publications such as International Tax Review, Option Finance, Les Echos, CCH, Fiscal Online, DAF Magazine …..
He has also taught taxation as a tutor in Master 2 (University of Cergy Pontoise)
- French: mother tongue
- English: Fluent
- German: Good knowledge